TeraSpin top rollers ensure consistent output quality, reliable performance and long service life.
(For consistent quality of roving and yarn)
Each top roller is manufactured such that the clearance between hardened arbour and shell is perfectly matched with appropriately sized double row steel balls. The top rollers made for ring frames and speed frames are injected with just the right amount of special grease – TRG 5. The ends are fitted with a uniquely designed seal to prevent leaks while in operation.
Manufactured by: A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited (Business Unit: TeraSpin), India
GET A QUOTE
- Application: cotton, man-made fibres, wool, and blends Key Features
- Sturdy double row ball bearing
- Through hardening of axle and outer shells
- Effective U-type seal
- Lubricated with special grease TRG 5
- Long re-lubrication intervals reduce maintenance
- No ingress of foreign particles
- Smooth trouble-free operation under mill conditions
- Consistent quality output
- Higher load bearing capacity
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.