TeraSpin high performance spindle and inserts are well proven in design and widely accepted by spinning mills and spindle manufacturers. Millions of spindles are in operation across the globe.
Standard Spindles and Inserts
(Proven design and sturdy construction)
TeraSpin's high speed spindles are known for their sturdy construction and energy efficiency. Millions of spindles are in service around the world. Complete spindles are available in a variety of configurations and for auto-doffing system. TeraSpin HF 100 inserts are next generation high performance, high speed inserts. The HF 100 insert, with approximate 20 percent lesser oil content, is designed to run at 25000 RPM (mechanical). TeraSpin offers complete spindles with HF 100 inserts.
Manufactured by: A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited (Business Unit: TeraSpin), India
GET A QUOTE
- Flexible centering sleeve
- Reduced blade length to 100 mm (HF 100)
- Well proven conical foot step design
- Only two point contact (at footstep and neck bearing)
- Spring support for axial load
- Low coefficient of friction
- Self centering ensures concentric running
- Very steady even at high speed
- Spindle oil requirement reduced by up to 20% (HF 100)