The robustly-constructed HyP-DUAL pressure boosting system can operate at flow rates of up to 40 m3/hr and can provide pressures of up to 25 bar.
(Pressure boosting systems)
A booster system designed to effectively manage water supply requirements for domestic applications, commercial buildings and industrial applications. The system consists of two identical horizontal stainless steel pumpsets connected in parallel and mounted on a skid configured with manifolds, valves, tank, pressure switches and a pump controller. Depending on the requirement, the MoC can be GI, SS304, or SS316I. Featuring automatic cyclic alteration of lead and lag pumps and low total cost of ownership, the HyP-DUAL is ideal for commercial or residential applications.
Engineered by: A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Flow range: 0-40 m3/hr
- Size range: 0-50 m
- Pressure range: 0-25 bar
- Material of construction:pump base - CI (TFV)/AISI 304(TFVI)/AISI 316(TFVL); impeller - AISI 304 (TFV, TFVI)/316 (TFVL); pump body - AISI 304 (TFV, TFVI)/316 (TFVL); suction manifold - AISI 304/AISI 316; discharge manifold - AISI 304/AISI 316; isolation valve - AISI 304/AISI 316; NRV valve - AISI 304/AISI 316 Applications
- Chiller unit Key Features
- Robust systems
- Pump cascading
- Automatic alteration of pumps/cyclic alteration of lead and lag pumps
- LED fault indicator for quick troubleshooting
- Total cost of ownership is low
- Low maintenance cost