Versatile and economic washing systems that are designed to meet the needs of the printing industry. Suitable for use in any kind of washing, the IRAC parts washer is suitable for washing trays, doctor blades, traditional cylinders, aniloxes, and more.
IRAC Parts Washer
IRAC parts washer has a complete stainless steel construction as well as fully pneumatic and mobile washing bars. This parts washer features high cleaning power and can be used with water or detergent for washing trays, doctor blades, traditional cylinders, aniloxes, and more. Designed for ease of use, the IRAC parts washer can be operated easily.
Manufactured by: Irac Tech S.r.l., Italy
GET A QUOTE
- Feeding pressure: 6-7 bar
- Washing time: 15-20 min
- Stainless steel construction Key Features
- Washing machines available for gravure press parts, flexo plates, gravure cylinders and anilox rollers
- Semi-automatic and fully automatic options available
- Fully pneumatic mobile washing bars
- High cleaning power
- Special nozzles with pivoting head
- Removable trolley carriers
- Additional options available
- Safety switch to avoid danger in case of accidental opening of the cover of the machine
- Faster and effective washing
- Less skilled manpower requirement
- Clean operation
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.